TIME, language & logisticsIn 2023 this course will be organized:
- from 19 to 26 April 2023 (7 working days, including Saturday 22 April), Russian language- fully booked
- from 16 to 23 of August 2023 (7 working days, including Saturday, 19 August), Russian language - registration is available!
- This course for the English-speaking audience will be organized in the 4th quarter of 2023 and the announcement will be available soon on our website!
- WHO CC Latvia ensures full logistic support to participants - including accommodation, local transfers, catering, and visa support.
WHO CC Latvia, Tuberculosis and Lung Diseases Center, Riga East University hospital, Upeslejas, Ropazu district, LV-2118, LATVIA. The program covers field visits to the TB facilities of the TB and Lung Diseases Center of Riga East University Hospital (e.g. DR-TB department, National TB Reference Laboratory, and TB Outpatient department), as well as the study visits to the local NGO`s/social/healthcare organizations providing services to the TB patients.
- The faculty of WHO CC Latvia involves more than 20 experts, clinicians, scientists, researchers, nurses, and other public health sector staff engaged in TB care.
- In addition, WHO CC Latvia regularly cooperates with international organizations and projects to engage the international experts from the field and provide high-level, evidence-based up-to-date training.